ARUSHA, LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK, SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK, NGORONGORO CRATER, TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
Your Journey At A Glance
This luxurious 7-days safari is going to be your lifelong memory back home. Embark on an adventure-filled, opulent and never-ending journey that starts and ends in Arusha. The first spectacular national park you will pay a visit to is Tarangire National Park. Known as 'The Home of The Elephants' due to the elephant population in Tarangire National Park being over 4,000! Hop on a ride to Lake Manyara National Park and get mesmerised by the diverse variety of over 300 species of birds. Spend 2 nights in the renowned Serengeti and get tired exploring over 14,000 km² of untouched beauty! Lastly, visit the world's largest inactive caldera and sleep on the rim of the crater! Experience an early-morning fascinating game drive before ending your once-in-a-lifetime African excursion.
2 Night in Arusha | 1 Night in Tarangire | 1 Night in Manyara | 2 Nights in Serengeti | 2 Nights in Ngorongoro
Day 1: Arusha
- Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport or Arusha Airport, a member of the Bobby Safaris team will welcome you on you descend into Arusha.
- You will be transferred by road to the opulent, one-of-a-kind Gran Meliá Hotel. While there, take a tour of the history of Arusha's vibrant gemstone culture.
- Unwind in the exceptional spa and choose one of the extensive services available. If you're feeling the heat, jump into the pool to cool off.
- Before calling it a day, fuel up at one of the four restaurants in the hotel, including a rooftop bar, a buffet, an Indian restaurant and the African cuisine.
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
- You will be transferred by road to the Arusha Airport for your scheduled flight to Kuro Airstrip. On arrival, you will meet with a member of our team.
- Go on a game drive to Tarangire National Park, also known as the 'home of the elephants'. You will truly be surprised by the large groups of elephants and flock of birds.
- Relax in your private treetop balcony overlooking the Tarangire plains and take advantage of the variety of services available for offer, the possibilities are endless!
- Spend the night at the luxurious and unique treehouse suite and don't forget to dive into the world of culinary delight at the Tarangire Treetops as its the best in its game.
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park
- You will be transferred by road to Kuro Airstrip for your scheduled flight to Lake Manyara Airstrip. On arrival, you will meet with a member of our team.
- Go on a game drive to Lake Manyara National Park, the bird watchers paradise. See almost 400 different species of birds and spot out their characteristics!
- The Wellworth Kilimamoja Lodge is sure to impress your expensive taste with its wide variety of services and amenities. The Acacia restaurant and Simba Lounged Nyati Bar is sure to have something just for you!
Day 4-5: Serengeti National Park
- You will be transferred by road to Lake Manyara Airstrip for your scheduled flight to Seronera Airstrip. On arrival, you will meet with a member of our team.
- Go on a game drive to Serengeti National Park for the next two days and spend 2 nights at the renowned luxury Four Seasons Serengeti Lodge and choose from a wide variety of services to indulge into.
- With 2 main restaurants and a terrace bar, there is certainly something at Four Seasons Serengeti that will wow you! The Lodge includes a game centre, fitness centre, full-service spa, and much more!
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater
- You will be transferred by road to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. A short game drive will follow and you will spend the night at The Ngorongoro Crater Lodge.
- Soak up divine views of the Ngorongoro, watch the sunset and relax in the infinite pool of luxury. Choose from the multiple facilities available.
- Experience one-of-a-kind dining on the floor of the crater or take a trip to the Signiture Shop and discover stunning Tanzanite Jewellery and handcrafted items.
Day 7: Departure
- You will be transferred by road to the Seronera Airstrip for your scheduled flight to Arusha Airport. On arrival, you will meet with a member of our team.
- You will be transferred by road to Gran Meliá Hotel for the night. Unfortunately everything good comes to an end too, just like your memorable safari!
- Enjoy the last scenic views of Mount Kilimanjaro before heading to Kilimanjaro International Airport or Arusha Airport for your flight back home!